Peach Hatch Chile Salsa
- Peach Hatch Chile Salsa – I love this salsa over cream cheese on crackers!
- • 4 large peaches, skin on, chopped
- • 3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- • ½ cup white onion chopped
- • 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- • 1 TBS grated fresh ginger
- • ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- • 3 roasted Hatch Chiles, skin and seeds removed, roughly chopped
- • Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 4-5 times just to combine everything. Don’t overmix or the salsa will be more like soup. Season as needed with salt and pepper and extra lime juice, if desired.