Peach Hatch Chile Salsa
Peach Hatch Chile Salsa – I love this salsa over cream cheese on crackers!
· 4 large peaches, skin on, chopped
· 3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
· ½ cup white onion chopped
· 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
· 1 TBS grated fresh ginger
· ¼ cup fresh lime juice
· 3 roasted Hatch Chiles, skin and seeds removed, roughly chopped
· Salt and pepper to taste
Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse 4-5 times just to combine everything. Don’t overmix or the salsa will be more like soup. Season as needed with salt and pepper and extra lime juice, if desired.
This makes about 3 – 8 oz. jars of salsa. I refrigerate one to use now, and then I do the canning process to preserve the rest for later.